About the School
Saint Mary’s offers bachelor’s degrees in more than 30 major areas of study. Additionally, Saint Mary’s College offers two graduate degrees: a Master of Science and a doctorate. The graduate programs include a MAST, MSSP, DSCI, & DNP. All programs that fall under the graduate degrees are co-educational. The Office of Campus Ministry is located in the Student Center. Undergraduate enrollment is 1,322. All graduate courses are co-ed, with an enrollment of 124.
- Two Sunday Masses: 11:15 am and 7pm. There are approximately 100 students at each.
- Daily mass is in the Dorm Chapels at 9pm Monday and Wednesday.
- Adoration is in Holy Spirit Chapel five times a week: Monday through Thursday 9-10pm, Fridays 9-10am.
- Confession: Mondays at 7:30pm, additionally available upon request.
- The Blessed Sacrament is always in the Holy Spirit and Sacred Heart Chapels, accessible for private prayer
- Campus Ministers and Sisters of the Holy Cross are available for spiritual direction and pastoral counseling. There is a part-time Protestant chaplain. Busy Persons Retreats take place twice each semester. Students and alumnae can receive marriage preparation and pre-engagement preparation.
- Several students are prepared for and receive the Sacrament of Confirmation each year.
Adoration, Retreat programs, Friends with Sisters, Bible Study, and FIAT are among student-run programs.
Campus Ministry is one of the departments of the Mission Division. The other two are the Office for the Common Good and the Spirituality Center.
The Spirituality Center sponsors and organizes courses, lectures, seminars and other offerings related to Catholic thought.
The Office for the Common Good connects students with individuals and organizations within the community for service opportunities.